Pumpkin. Chocolate. Perfection.
These are one of my favorite sweet treats. BONUS: they are so simple to prepare! Yay for us lazy chefs!
1 cup pumpkin
1 cup chilled almond butter
1/4 c honey
2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Coat 8x8 baking dish with cooking spray (I use Olive Oil cooking spray)
3. Mix all ingredients, except chocolate chips, until smooth
4. Pour into baking dish and top with chocolate chips
5. Bake for 25 minutes, or until firm, and inserted toothpick comes out clean
6. Allow to cool (I keep mine refrigerated)
7. Gobble up! Make sure there is someone at home to share these with so you don't eat all of them by yourself!