I've said it before and I'll say it again: I LOVE SUGAR. The only way I stay on track is by swapping out unhealthy treats for healthy ones. I use Shakeology to do this ALL THE TIME!
These are by far the best healthy cookies I've ever made!
1 cup old fashioned instant oats
2 medium bananas, mashed
1 scoop Shakeology (I used Vanilla but you could use chocolate too)
2 tsps cinnamon
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1/4 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Lightly spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Combine oats, cinnamon and salt in a medium bowl, making sure to mix well.
4. Add mashed bananas and egg, mix well very well OR blend in food processor very briefly (that's what I did)
5. Stir in shakeology and chocolate chips with spoon until well blended
6. Drop by heaping tbsp onto your baking tray (they may be a tiny bit runny, but that's okay! They set up well!)
7. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until they are firm.
8. Cool and Enjoy!
21 Day Fix Containers for My Peeps:
1 Yellow 1 purple .25 red per 3 cookies