Here's a recipe for you to make this weekend! SO YUMMAY!
I used my Ninja for this recipe and it was SUPER easy and quick! If you have a Ninja with a food processor attachment I highly suggest using it! I never even had to touch raw meat, it was amazing!!!
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
½ lb ground turkey
½ lb ground beef
4 - 6 whole bell peppers, cut off tops and remove seeds
1 cp cooked whole wheat rice
½ cp shredded cheese
1 medium onion
5-6 portabella mushrooms
4 - 6 cloves garlic
1 tbsp hot sauce
1 tbsp cumin
1 - 2 tsp chili powder
1 - 2 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp coconut
1) In Ninja food processor, dice oni
ons, mushrooms, jalapeno, and garlic.
2) In large skillet, saute onion, mushrooms, jalapeno and garlic until tender.
3) Replace Ninja food processor blade with the Ninja dough blade.
4) Place sauted veggie mixture in Ninja.
5) Using the same skillet, brown ground turkey and beef
6) Place cooked meat into the Ninja with the veggies.
7) Add cheese, spices, and rice to mixture.
8) Thoroughly blend on Dough setting.
9) Place meat/ veggie mixture into the whole bell peppers.
10) Top with cheese/green onion if desired.
11) Bake for 15 - 20 minutes.