Want to try out something new for breakfast?! Grab these ingredients next time you are at the grocery store!!
4 California avocados, halved and pitted
1 cup cooked breakfast potatoes (cubes)
1/3 cup cooked and crumbled bacon
salt and pepper
1/3 cup cheddar cheese shreds
1. Preheat oven to broil on high
2. Halve and pit avocados, and using a kitchen spoon, scoop some of the avocado out to create a larger space in the avocado skin.
3. Scramble 4 eggs, adding some salt and pepper to season, and cook in a small skillet until just under done. A little runny is okay.
4. In a medium sized bowl, mix them together with cooked bacon and cooked potatoes
5. Fill the avocados with a scoop of the eggs and bacon mixture, distributing it evenly between avocados.
6. Top with a sprinkle of cheese.
7. Broil 1-2 minutes until cheese is melted, keeping a close eye so as not to burn it.
8. Remove from oven, season further if desired, and eat and enjoy!
Recipe taken from: