Hearty Vegetable Soup
A hearty soup on a cooler November day is what I am talking about!
1 Tbsp. olive oil
1 medium onion, chopped
2 medium carrots, sliced
2 cloves garlic, chopped
1 cup white corn kernels
1 (14.5 oz) can diced tomatoes, no salt added
3 cups low-sodium organic vegetable broth
1 tsp. dried ground thyme
2 bay leaves
1 cup broccoli florets (or cauliflower florets)
2 medium red or white potatoes, cut into ¾-inch cubes
1 medium yellow squash, cut into ¾-inch cubes
1 cup medium zucchini, cut into ¾-inch cubes
1. Heat oil in large stockpot over medium-high heat.
2. Add onion and carrots; cook, stirring frequently, for 4 to 5 minutes, or until onion is translucent.
3. Add garlic; cook, stirring frequently, for 1 minute.
4. Add corn, tomatoes, broth, thyme, and bay leaves. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes.
5. Add broccoli and potatoes; cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 to 6 minutes.
6. Add squash and zucchini; cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 to 6 minutes.
21 Day Fix Containers
Check out https://www.beachbodyondemand.com/blog/recipes for more AMAZING recipes!